From therapists to web designers, cultural arts foundations to enamel pin manufacturers, my clients come from all over! I’ve written everything from website content to social media profiles, monthly and weekly emails to podcast recaps.
Here are some recent (and not so recent) examples of my work. If you’re looking for something specific that you don’t see here, reach out and ask! There’s a good chance I’ve done it before.
- If you have a website (and you should), then it needs content! Preferably content that speaks to your potential clients and draws them to you (like a hypnotist, but without the actual mind control).
- It’s not easy to talk about yourself or your business. I help business owners show off what they actually do (without the wall of jargon) so they can connect with their clients.
- I’ve written hundreds of blog posts for businesses of all shapes and sizes! Take a look at some of my past and present work.
- Do your social media profiles give potential clients a peek into who you are and what you do? No? Then we should talk.
- Email is a way for you to speak directly to your customers (and potential customers) when you want and how you want. It’s like a text message, but more informative. And with a better ROI.